Monday, August 30, 2010

6 years!

Saturday was our 6th anniversary. We have been so busy lately and Justin has been working on a job that has required a lot of his time. So all we wanted to do is spend the whole day together. We first took Jackson to the zoo which he absolutely loved. Of course his favorite were the wolves because they looked just like dogs. Then my sister watched Jackson for us so we could go out together.
I love celebrating our anniversary I have the most amazing husband in the world. This is super cheesy but so true I knew I wanted to be with him forever from the very start. Little did I know just how happy he would make me. We have gone though a lot in the last six years and there is nobody else in this world that I want to share those ups and downs with. I am so lucky to be his wife. Love you Justin can't wait to see what then next six years will bring with you!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on six years and a beautiful baby boy! I'm so glad you started a blog! It's fun to see pictures of Jackson! :)

    ReplyDelete