I love this last picture! He looks like he is sick from sugar overload. Poor little guy!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Jackson's 1st birthday party pictures!
I know this is a little late but here it is. Jackson's party was so much fun! All of our friends and family came and spoiled Jack rotten (even though we said no gifts please nobody listened). When I was a kid my mom made birthdays a big deal and always made us a birthday cake of whatever we wanted. She was a professional cake decorator so we had some pretty great cakes. I wanted to follow the same tradition for Jackson and he loves animals so I made him a farm animal cake. When I was making it I really wished I would have payed more attention to my mom when she tried to show me how to decorate. She received a lot of phone calls that day. Right before the party started it got super windy and rainy so we had to move it partially inside and a few things got destroyed but it was such a great day despite the setbacks.












I love this last picture! He looks like he is sick from sugar overload. Poor little guy!
I love this last picture! He looks like he is sick from sugar overload. Poor little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Pam I cant believe how big your baby is! He is so cute!!! One of these days we will have to make a trip up to vist, I miss you guys tons!! looks like you are doing good, Such a cute family,Now that I know you have a blog I'll be keeping up with you more:)
ReplyDeleteMichelle