Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rainy Days


It has been really rainy around here the past few days. This picture was taken the day we got home with Jackson. When I saw this rainbow that day it made me feel that our storm was over. I really do love the rain but my day yesterday made me rethink that thought. So the past couple of days I have been super sick. So we did not go anywhere. I was feeling a little better and needed to get to the store to get more sippy cups for Jackson because we just got rid of the bottle. I looked outside and it was raining a tiny bit no big deal right? So I packed Jackson up and headed out. As I started driving it started pouring like crazy. I could not see anything. My windows began to fog up so I turned on the defrost and it was not working fast enough so I hurried and rolled down the window. Thinking I would get a little wet but at least I would be able to see. As I rolled down the window a huge truck was coming the opposite way and my car was engulfed with muddy water. Jackson and I were drenched. Jackson did not cry he yelled like he was totally irritated. I felt the same way but all I could do at that point was laugh. My shirt that was once white was now brown and my hair was full of mud but we still made it to the store in all our glory. Love rainy summer days!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Pam that sounds like a normal car ride with you! :) ;) ;) he he....so sorry you got drenched!

    ReplyDelete