Friday, June 4, 2010

Taking the plunge

I did it! I took the plunge and finally set up our family blog. At first I thought blogs were for other people. Now I look at it as a great way to document our lives. I am loving being a new mom to our beautiful 10 month old little boy and I don't want to forget a moment of it. So here I am starting to write it all down.
Here is a quick recap of the last year and I will go into more detail in future posts. As many of you know we have struggled with infertility for about five years now and last August we were finally able to become parents thanks to Jackson's amazing birth parents and the miracle of adoption. It has truly been the best year of my life. I have such a testimony of adoption. I feel so blessed to be Jackson's mommy I can not soak in motherhood enough. I am still a little surprised that I am starting a blog but I am excited to start this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment