Tuesday, June 22, 2010

First Father's Day


My boys on Father's day.

I love this picture! It is within an hour of meeting our son for the first time.

We had such a great Father's day this year. We visited with Justin's Dad and then we had my whole family over for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday and Father's day. Justin and I have the best Dad's in the world. I just want to thank them for being such great Dad's and Grandpa's. Justin is still a daddy's boy and I love it! (although I don't think he would say that, but believe me he is!)
I am going to TRY to not make this too cheesy here but it might be hard. Justin I just want to thank you for being the Father that I always wanted for my kids. Jackson adores you. Seeing his face light up when you walk in the room or hears your voice on the phone melts my heart. Thanks for being such a hands on daddy and loving us like you do. Watching you be a father has made me fall in love with you all over again. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment