Thursday, June 10, 2010

Busy Little Boy!

I am not sure when my baby turned into a little boy but it has happened. He is crawling all over the place looking at anything he can get in to. The other day he discovered how to get in our bathroom and turn on the bathtub water. He was so proud of himself I had to take a picture. We have learned to keep that door shut but if he ever sees it open he makes a run for it. He is my little helper at my feet all day. He especially loves to help me do the dishes. He is wanting to feed himself all the time now and it is such a mess. He has so much fun rubbing it all in his curly hair. He is such a fun active little boy. He still is not too active to give us hugs yet. He will be crawling all over and he will come over to us, want a big hug ,and then wants to get down again. Of course Justin and I absolutely love it, and can't get enough of his hugs!



No comments: