





Happy Fathers Day
To the Dad who's little boy is sure he hung the moon!
To the Dad who loves his son's mommy and always puts her first.
To the Dad who is never too busy to stop everything and play hide n seek.
To the Dad who provides us with our every needs.
To the Dad who gets up in the night when his son has a bad dream.
To the Dad who is so patient and never raises his voice.
To the Dad who tells us he loves us one hundred times a day!
Happy Father's day babe!
Justin I could go on forever on how you are an amazing father all the way from our journey to finding Jackson to all of your future plans for him. It would never really express how grateful I am that you are Jackson's and our future children's father. I love to see how Jackson adores you. Thank you for loving us like you do!

No comments:
Post a Comment