Last night I went to a favorite things party. I had never heard or been to one before and the girls in my neighborhood were throwing one so I thought I would go. I am so glad I did even though it didn't start until 9:00 and I didn't get in bed until 1:00. The alarm at 5:45 came very early this morning, good thing I have a running partner or I would have rolled back over and slept a little longer. Sorry back on track a favorite things party is everyone brings 3 ten dollar gifts of one of your favorite things then you put your name in a bowl three times and then you go home with three different things. I brought my fav Bed Head hairspray of course. It was so much fun to see what things people love to use. One of the things I got was a super yummy cupcake from The Cupcake Fairy it was sooooo good. Or maybe it was because it was midnight when I was eating it but I was dreaming about it all night mmmmmm! Can't wait to do another favorite things party thanks Nicole it was so fun!
Yesterday I sat down to upload pictures to make invites for Jackson's first birthday party(yes my baby is going to be one in 20 days and yes I am freaking out I can't believe it, time goes too fast) and I realized I could not find the cord to upload them to my computer. Then I remembered I put it in a "safe place" that was not the usual spot. Does any one else do this I drive myself crazy. So after an hour of looking for it I gave up so hopefully I will find it today and I can post some pictures. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yes we all put things in a "safe place" and completely forget where that is! Hope you find it!
ReplyDeleteUmmm please invite me to your next favorite things party....that sounds like so much fun
ReplyDelete